Professionnel bien être
Vous souhaitez offrir Lavicenne à vos patients ?
Inscrivez-vous d'abord ici.
Clinical Study Methodology
Clinical Study Results
IGF-1, marker associated with increased mortality and DNA damage in human cells, was reduced by 14%.
C-reactive protein (CRP) levels decreased from 1.5 mg/L to 1.0 mg/L after participants had resumed their normal diet for 5-8 days after cycle 3.
A transient, major, and significant elevation of stem cell/regenerative markers was also observed.
How to Provide ProLon to Your Patients
THE PROCESS IS AS EASY AS 1 2 3
1. Register here and you will receive an email with your HCP code
2. Use your HCP code to buy ProLon for your clinic at the HCP discounted price and then provide it at your clinic to your patients for the retail price; and or
3. Provide your HCP code directly to your patient as a token of approval to buy ProLon. Then your patient would register on our website and use the Buy button to buy ProLon. All ProLon boxes are mailed for free by L-Nutra, whether to your clinic or your patient.
How Often Should Your Patients Take The 5-Day ProLon® Diet?
- High risk individuals
3-12 times a year depending on condition
- Low risk or healthy individuals
3-4 times a year
- Optimize metabolic health
Replicate clinical trial protocol with 3 consecutive months of ProLon®
Who Should Not Use ProLon®
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic to nuts or soy
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon® should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon® meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet